Friday, October 14, 2011

Call Me Joker and I'm here to BLOG BABY!!!

So after having people tell me I should write I blog, I've decided to go bake a cake. Okay honestly I can't bake so I'll just start a blog instead. I heard the first thing you should do on a blog is describe what you're going to talk about... I have no clue what I'll talk about honestly.

Most of everything I seem to do and say is 100% random, whether it be practical jokes, comments, or actions chances are I have not thought things through before doing or saying it. Chances are my blog is going to be the same, however everyone does seem to enjoy my outlooks and views on a large variety of subjects so I'll make sure to bestow the world with those lovely philosophical views... I would like to take this moment to say that I spelled philosophical correctly on the first try people. You know I guess I could talk about myself a little, tell you a little about the man behind the words.

While they say age is but a number it seems to be how most conversations about yourself start so I'll go with that door. I'm 28 years old and I am a father to a wonderful daughter as well as a husband to a wonderful wife. God blessed me with those two and I'm lucky that he gave me a woman who can put up with me. I know I drive her insane well over half the time we're together but she loves me still. On a serious note my daughter is what I live for, she brings a smile to my face every time I see her.

Now that's not saying fatherhood is all roses cause it's not. Fatherhood, especially with a daddy's girl, consists of constant "hold me daddy"'s", "I want my daddy.", and absolutely no TV time as it is taken up currently by Hello Kitty cartoons, which I would like to say is the DUMBEST cartoons ever. I mean it rips off every great story ever told, even "Star Wars", and starts out with "Once upon a meow in a land called Cat Fish". Still with the frustrations the love she gives me and the love I have learned from her has changed my life. Now onto the work life.

My work life is like every work life, it sucks. But I have a great job and great bosses so I can't complain, I just would much rather hit the lottery and chill out home for the record. I'm a Regional Manager for a chain of Verizon Wireless stores. That job doesn't give me a lot of free time but when I do get free time and I'm not spending it with la famila, I'm doing one of two things. Drum roll please.............

Cue hobby one.... gaming. I play Xbox in my spare time during the week. That consists of lots of online gaming and some of it can be found on, http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingguru02, <----that is what we in the industry like to call cheap product placement.

Last but not least my favorite thing to do in the whole world is, PLAY PAINTBALL!!! I play for a semi professional paintball team called Team ODX. We're actually a global team and we have players as far away as England I do believe. We play milsim paintball, so you won't see any of our tournaments on ESPN because that's called Speedball. That's a little paintball education for you right there folks. We basically play in recreations or new creations of military scenarios. Games usually last seven straight hours and they're always a blast to play in. We host one of the largest games of the year called Fulda Gap which usually has well over 1000 players on the field at one time. With 60 acres of field and 14 forts it's never overcrowded, just non stop action. Unfortunately the majority of us are refs during this game, but a small group of us are Special Ops for one of the sides. Sadly I am not part of the small group and will be one of the head refs on the field... booooo.

Well I think I covered some pretty good ground there and we consider the ground broken for the foundation for this blog. Hope you enjoyed the read and if you didn't, well read it again until you do enjoy it. Until next time peeps, Love... Peace... and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment